VINOHRADY part 2




View Larger Map

Here we are again, as winter approaches so the entries do slow down, but I did manage to visit Vinohrady and Zizkov again so you will have something to look forward in the colder months to follow. I hope that you will see an improvement in the content of the blog entries as we progress. I do look back at the previous entries and try to improve the look and content, just recently I was looking for a restaurant in Nove Mesto but was saddened to not find the particular place which I knew so well. I will be heading back to this area again, unless I find all of the photos which I took but now have mysteriously disappeared. I am sure that the computer is looking at the photos and consuming them in its hunger but that would be complete madness surely, wouldn't it?
       I will keep this intro short as this is just an update but I promise when I add the review on Las Adelitas I will be a little more chatty. I have passed the restaurant many times and it has always drawn me in but sadly not to the point of sitting down and eating. The timing had never been right is the only reason that I can give you. I hope that I get there before Christmas, that is the plan anyway so until then enjoy the entries that we have compiled and see you soon

Review

Review of Las Adelitas to follow.

Restaurants

Divine

Mlsnej Kocour

Na Pasece

Loving Hut – vegan

Grosseto – pizzeria


Blue Wagon

Na Brezance – Czech

Boem – Macedonian and Balkan
web: www.boem.cz/en/onas.html

Jiny Stav

Beas – vegetarian

Masala – Indian

Knajpa

Sofia – Bulgarian

Giardino – Italian


Zvonarka

Sapori – Italian

Las Adelitas – Mexican

U Dedka

Cafes & Bars

Sahara

Mezcal

Movie Bar

Deserterie

Svetnicka

Maluj

Monolok

U Posty

Spiritus Vinus

Martin's Irish Pub

Crompy
web: crompy.cz

Whisky & Kilt

Bucibar

I Love Mama

Magister Kelley

Cerna Ovce

Hlucna Samota

Cafe Fra

Zanzibar

Places of interest

Bio Zahrada – organic cafe and shop
web: www.bio-zahrada.cz/en

Prague Andy's Laundromat

Manekin – art supplies

Jeden Svet – fair trade shop

Yak Yeti – Nepalese and Tibetian centre

Retro Music Hall

Morska Akvaristika – equipment for aquariums

Cajovna v Siti – teashop

Koreni – spices

Army Shop

Tvorilka – creative supplies

Spin & Fly – fishing equipment

Alterna Medica – alternative medicine

Dieta v Krabicce – diet in a box

Akoira – pet shop

Anareus – airsoft equipment

Cyklospeciality – bikes

Olive Point – Mediterranean meeting point

Dance Lab

Dum Jogy

Comments